Anytown. Any Day.
We’re empowering the next wave of leaders! We train youth and adults to become confident, equipped leaders who use their voices to advocate for diversity and justice in their communities. Join the movement – there’s space for ANYone!
Anytown Leadership Camp relies on the support of dedicated volunteer staff to serve as Directors, Counselors, Advisors, Mental Health & Medical staff each season.
The application to volunteer as a Counselor, Advisor or Mental Health staff at Anytown Leadership Camp (Summer 2023) is now CLOSED. Please check back in Fall 2023!
We are still seeking qualified Volunteer Medical Staff!
- February 1st, 2023 – Volunteer Staff Applications DUE
- May 13th, 2023 – Virtual Staff Training (9a-12p)
- May 20th, 2023 – In-Person Staff Training (9a-4p)
- May 21st, 2023 – In-Person Staff Training (9a-4p)
- June 10th – In-Person Staff Training (@Mingus Mountain)
- June 11th – June 17th, 2023 – Anytown Leadership Camp
This is not an exclusive list. Interested in supporting Anytown in another way? Contact us!
Monthly meetup group for Anytown Alum to continue their advocacy, leadership and connection – Check our Event Calendar for meetings & events.
Anytown Board of Directors
We’re accepting applications to join our volunteer Board of Directors – Apply here!
Anytown Guest Blogger
Anytown accepts submissions for guest bloggers on an ongoing basis. If you would like to share your voice with our community – Contact us!