Create a positive impact in your community today, tomorrow and everyday. When you donate to Anytown, all donations are secure and tax-deductible.
- Humanitarian Partner – $5,000 – Sends five (5) high school students to Anytown’s full-immersion social justice leadership camp which includes diversity, equity, and inclusion training.
- Camp Advocate – $2,500 – Sends two (2) high school students to Anytown Leadership Camp, and enables us to host Anytown Leadership Camp where high school students enjoy a week-long experience in Prescott with Anytown staff.
- Community Ally – $1,000 – Sends one (1) high school student to Anytown Leadership Camp. Anytown is more of a personal growth experience than a traditional summer camp.
- Founders Circle – $500 or $42/month – Inducts you into a social justice community dedicated to inspiring compassion, understanding, action, and civic dialogue.
- Friends of Anytown – $120 or $10/month – You support Anytown’s efforts to Educate, Empower, and Embrace future community leaders. You align with Anytown’s vision to help shape a society that is strengthened by diversity, inclusion, respect, and justice for all people.
Why Donate to Anytown?
Youth growing up in today’s society face challenges unlike any other. Incidences of racial, ethnic, and religious intolerance and the rise in school bullying indicate that the need is greater than ever for organizations with the capacity to bring various people together.
Anytown Leadership Program serves as a catalyst to youth leadership. Youth and adults that participate in Anytown programs feel empowered to take meaningful action in their schools and Alumni go on to make a profound difference in their community – often leading nonprofit organizations, becoming teachers, and joining philanthropic groups.
Our workplace programs promote organizational effectiveness. We support employee engagement by explicitly addressing diversity, equity & inclusion in your workplace and – support companies in their efforts to do better business in a multicultural world.
“Great experience. Life changing! I went on to become a journalist and whenever there was some racial unrest in the Valley. The Anytown grads ,who were now adults in leadership roles in the community, stepped up to promote calm and appreciation of diversity. It worked!”
Carol Osmond-Brown, Class of 1957
Donate to Anytown.
Anytown Leadership Program, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization.
Sponsor an Anytown Camp Delegate
Anytown is proud to bring together over 150 high school students aged 14 to 19 every summer for Anytown Leadership Camp. Participants are identified for their leadership potential, however, often cannot afford the fee to attend. Cost is the biggest barrier for our students and in order to ensure that we have a diverse group of students present who can learn from one another (racial, religious, and other identities represented), provide scholarships/financial aid to students who would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Anytown’s dedicated corporate and philanthropic partners make our programs accessible to underserved youth in the local community. The need for equity and inclusion is great and growing, so we’ve made it our goal in the coming years to involve as many schools and youth as possible.
There are several sponsorship opportunities available for your consideration.
Your Shopping Gives Back
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. You can choose from over one million organizations to support.
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
You can also support Anytown with in-kind (non-cash) gifts. Throughout the year, we need in-kind donations of office supplies, food, meeting & training space, camping gear (sleeping bags, pillows, etc.) to keep our programs operating. Or are you interested in donating a different type of in-kind gift? Contact us and let’s talk!
Anytown Leadership Program, Inc.
P.O. Box 446.
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Planned and Legacy Giving
Our critical social justice work requires our constant commitment to all people – not just some people. When you leave a legacy gift to Anytown through your will or estate plans it means you not only can make a difference today, but you are strengthening our community long into the future. Your spirit will live on through our educational programs and advocacy work which uplift and inspire youth leaders and provide an opportunity for significant dialogues and paradigm shifts among adults
- Naming Anytown as the beneficiary in your will and becoming a member of Anytown Legacy Society
- Asking family and friends to give memorials or honorariums in your name to Anytown at the time of your death or to commemorate an important milestone in your life
- Designating Anytown as a recipient of your retirement assets
- Naming Anytown as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy
- Giving gifts of real estate, land, or other tangible assets to benefit Anytown
- Establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Trust, Donor Advised Fund or other estate planning vehicle to benefit Anytown