“Anytown is a leadership and social justice camp that not only develops your character and motivations, but your entire community. It resonates within everyone who attends because it is such a powerful experience and leaves you with new perspectives, new friends, and a new network that you will carry into your future.”
“Anytown has been the thing that has had the greatest impact on my life. It is why I became a teacher and has helped me beyond measure in that role. I would not be the teacher I am without Anytown. Beyond that, are the friendships I have made that have lasted a lifetime. There is something very special about sharing the Anytown experience with others.”
JOIN US - BECOME AN ANYTOWN DELEGATE!
Our application for Anytown Leadership Camp 2020 is now OPEN! We're seeking student delegates to join us in our continuing efforts to create a community of positive change-agents. In order to become a delegate, you must complete the entire application.
We're hosting two camps in summer 2020:
- June 14th - June 20th, 2020 at Mingus Mountain Camp & Retreat Center
- July 5th - July 11th, 2020 at Mingus Mountain Camp & Retreat Center
The camp fee too attend Anytown Leadership Camp is $490.00 and includes transportation to and from camp (from Phoenix), housing and all meals. We do have financial aid available so please indicate your need, if applicable, in your application.
- April 10th, 2020 – Deadline for delegates (campers) to apply for camp and financial aid
- April 17th, 2020 – Notification of delegate acceptance begins
- May 22nd, 2020 – Deadline for delegate registration and payment for June camp
- June 12th, 2020 – Deadline for registration and payment for July camp